Survivors 3 : Tournoi sur Rykke-Errel Index du Forum
Survivors 3 : Tournoi sur Rykke-Errel Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue sur le forum du Survivors, tournoi sur Rykke-Errel ! 
Félicitations à l'équipe Seip qui remporte le Survivors 3 et empoche 174 millions !
A la deuxième place, nous retrouvons Rykke A qui se partage 72,5 millions.
A la troisième place, Lesbay zay avec 29 millions.
Et en dernière position, Vélo à 4 pédales qui se partage 14,5 millions.
Junior Walk..

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Survivors 3 : Tournoi sur Rykke-Errel Index du Forum -> Survivors 3 : Tournoi sur Rykke-Errel -> Point des équipes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lysaota

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai 2016 - 03:53    Sujet du message: Junior Walk.. Répondre en citant

Junior Walk.. > urlin.us/2bzh4

They’d.give.you.the.shirt.off.their.back.if.they.ever.thought.you.needed.itWhen.I.was.a.little.kid,.you.could.walk.through.Whitesville,.West.Virginia,.and.there.were.two.movie.theaters,.a.bowling.alley.and.a.bar.on.every.corner.Today..he..works..with..Coal..River..Mountain..Watch,..Keeper..of..the..Mountains..Foundation,..and..RAMPS..to..end..mountaintop..removal..mining,..and..travels..the..country..with..the..Keeper..of..the..Mountains..Foundation..educating..people..about..the..long-term..environmental,..health..and..community..degradation..caused..by..coal..miningLoadingSome..days..they’d..have..me..cutting..the..grass,..and..some..days..they’d..have..me..in..the..basement..of..the..plant..wading..waist-deep..in..coal..slurry,..with..no..goggles,..no..respirator,..nothing..like..thatProfile...Film...Award...Acceptance...Speech...Contact...Junior:...Junior's...website...Junior...on...Facebook...Connect...with...us...online...Like...us...on...Facebook...Follow...us...on...Twitter...Watch...us...on...Youtube...Watch...us...on...Vimeo...What's...new:...Tweets...by...BrowerYouth...About...us...The...New...Leaders...Initiative...is...a...program...of...the...Earth...Island...Institute,...a...501(c)3...non-profit...organizationEntries...by...Junior...Walk...Five...Things...People...With...Power...Don't...Want...You...to...Know...About...West...Virginia...(8)...Comments......Posted...May...14,...2014......11:10...AM...5:...Health...Impacts...From...Surface...Mining:...In...recent...years...a...number...of...scientific...studies...have...been...released...detailing...the...health...impacts...for...people...living...in...the...vicinity...of...mountaintop...removal...mines,...including...high...risks...of...birth...defects...and...cancerI’d..seen..all..our..neighbors’..water..go..bad,..and..I..thought,..Well,..it’s..our..turn..now;..that’s..the..way..life..worksRead...Post...Virginia...Court...System...Slams...Activists...With...Restitution...(1)...Comments......Posted...August...13,...2013......6:49...PM...In...May,...I...was...one...of...five...arrested...during...the...Alpha...Natural...Resources...bridge...blockadeI.won’t.forget.the.day.I.decided.to.work.at.Coal.River.Mountain.Watch..."The...Huffington...Post"...is...a...registered...trademark...of...TheHuffingtonPost.com,...IncBut..Junior,..who..was..mentored..by..the..late..anti-strip-mining..activist..Judy..Bonds,..continues..to..challenge..Big..Coals..power..in..Appalachia.It.wasn’t.long.before.Judy.offered.me.a.job.as.an.office.manager.at.Coal.River.Mountain.WatchI..feel..disgusted,..and..I..feel..compelled..to..stand..up..and..do..something..about..itWhen..I..walked..up..on..that..ridge..the..first..day,..it..took..my..breath..away.It’s.this.sense.of.urgency.that.most.people.don’t.understandNLI..houses..three..programs..which..honor,..support..and..sustain..young..environmental..leaders....Brower..Youth..Awards,..Movement..In..Green..and..Rooted..and..RisingI...was...born...and...raised...in...the...southern...part...of...West...Virginia...on...the...banks...of...the...Coal...RiverI...knew...if...I...kept...working...there,...I...was...going...to...die...earlyThe...next...morning...I...packed...up...my...things...and...leftThere’s.a.7-billion-gallon.coal.slurry.dam.above.my.house.that.could.collapse.at.any.moment,.setting.loose.a.40-foot-wall.of.sludge.that.could.wipe.me.out.The.coal.industry.has.decimated.the.Coal.River.watershed,.as.well.as.the.majority.of.southern.West.Virginia.with.the.weapon.of.strip.miningWhenever...I...see...them...tearing...down...these...mountains,...I...just...feel...this...pit...in...the...bottom...of...my...stomachThen.they.put.this.slurry.either.in.these.massive.impoundments,.giant.dams.made.of.earth,.or.they.pump.them.into.old.abandoned.underground.coal.minesJunior..works..with..organization..like..Coal..River..Mountain..Watch..and..Radical..Action..for..Mountain..Peoples..Survival..(RAMPS)..to..bring..awareness..and..change..to..the..people..whose..lives..are..deeply..affected..by..the..coal..industryIt’s...worth...fighting...forAll...rights...reserved f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai 2016 - 03:53    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Survivors 3 : Tournoi sur Rykke-Errel Index du Forum -> Survivors 3 : Tournoi sur Rykke-Errel -> Point des équipes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a